NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

FOOD !!

Today is 20 days post op ! My husband and I went to get some breakfast this morning . I ordered scrambled eggs and re fried beans . For the first time in over a year I was able to eat semi solid foods and not be in pain and not have to vomit after eating it . I couldn't believe it. After spending 5 days in the hospital with complications and throwing up a few times after i got home I was starting to wonder IF this surgery even "fixed" my problems . A lot of times after surgery people start to have " Buyers " remorse as my doc calls it . Meaning they start to wonder if they did the right thing. And after nearly a month of no food I was starting to wonder that my self !

After today though I have new hope that this is going to work .  Eating with out pain or throwing up !!!
AMAZING ! I forgot what it felt like to not have to run to the bathroom as soon as you were done eating !
Awesome !



No comments:

Post a Comment