NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

1 step forward and 2 Steps Back

Bad night last night . Kept liquids down all day and last night threw up a protein shake i made. guess my stomach was just not ready for it , Doc says to go back to clear liquids its another 1 step forward 2 steps back deal ! UGh . Sometimes I feel like this is never going to end. Been sleeping a lot, I guess I didn't realize how little sleep I got in the hospital til i came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment