NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Just stop !!!



Lets get a couple things straight that keep coming up over and over again with me...
First off, Diets do not work , its been proven they do not work , long term they dont work and eventually the weight comes back on and then some. http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20070411/diets-dont-work-long-term There are some people like myself who have a medical reason for not being able to lose weight. Being obese is not just because your lazy, eat too much , or are a fat slob like some seem to think .... Its more than will power , its more than " just do this " believe it or not there ARE People who can not lose weight with out medical intervention such as surgery .

NOW Lets move on to my latest pet peeve. Shakes. The " miracle" shakes that everyone is selling , using, drinking and pushing ! First off its a diet , second off I have YET to find one that is 100% natural that I can drink. PLEASE stop telling me that "Your"Shake that you push and peddle is natural and has no artificial sweeteners and flavors in it when YOU DO NOT KNOW what your talking about. There are literally HUNDREDS of names for sweeteners . They fall under tons of names http://www.sharecare.com/question/what-common-brand-artificial-sweeteners, so please do not tell me YOUR shake does not have it in it when you dont know what your talking about . Because these affect my health and give me intense long lasting migraines you have no right to tell me they are not in there.

Another thing ... Dont tell me your shake will CURE my migraines ! If you want to drink these shakes on your own , great , I have no issue with that, what I have an issue with is you telling me what I want to hear in order for YOU to make money !!!

I would like to say this is not directed at any one particular person , since i have been over weight and had issues w/ my band I have had every person under the sun try and sell me" their" shake ! Just stop already !

No comments:

Post a Comment