NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A little update .

Lets see where do I start ? The last couple have weeks have not been good actually . My stomach for some reason is getting worse, I dont know if its the weather or just my situation in general getting worse ? I am not sure what is what . But about a week or 2 ago I slowly started to not be able to eat solids . I am now not able to eat solids really at all. When I mean solids i mean the closest I can get is MAYBE ground up hamburger meat smothered in sauce and that's a huge maybe. My meds no longer go down , which means my anxiety is VERY high , luckily its the cooler months so my migraines have not acted up since my other med I take prevents migraines.
I am currently on the search for a GOOD 100% organic protein shake ( Please dont tell me some Vi Shake or something like that ) I need 100% organic NOTHING artificial in them at ALL in order for me to tolerate them . I have tried a couple from whole foods and while they do not give me migraines they taste like saw dust !
My doctor has submitted my paper work to insurance. That was about 6 days ago .. I emailed them for an update I should hear something tomorrow, even if its " no word from insurance yet " .. So cross your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment