NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Its worth a shot ...

FUNDRAZAR Page to help raise money for Surgery Deductible !
Someone suggested I take a look at a page called FundRazr. That I may be able to raise the money for my revision deducible through this site, its basically a fund raiser page.
This is difficult for me to do . Since having 3 friends children diagnosed w/ cancer recently I KNOW there are other things that people can donate their money for.
I am asking on the off chance someone can see this is important to me and my health , But I understand if they cant.
Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment