NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My band is a biotch !

That's right I said it ! I am so pissy right now !

I just got back from my 4 hour trip to the docs office ( Including time in the office ) WHY ? Well my band the BIOTCH That she is decided to get irritated for NO DAMN REASON ! I did NOT THROW UP , I did not eat anything I should not have it just hates me I guess. I had been having some issues the last week or so . Heart burn , not being able to eat solids on a consistent basis, gurgling that kind of stuff.

So I thought " screw it, i have the money to go in I better do it " Doc told me I came in at a good time . Under fluoroscope you could see the liquids just sit there when I took a drink. I took a drink and told him " I can feel it sitting right here" when I put my hand there , it showed up on the floro right where my band was ! So when I say I can feel food or liquids sitting on top of my band , I CAN !

He wanted to totally unfill me again , But I did not want to unless I really really had to . I just lost 12 pounds !
SO he told me ' sit here for 10 minutes drinking and see how you feel ( He took out .25 of my .50 cc fill ) So you ready for this ... Here is how I sat for 10 minutes in his office !!!!




That would be the needling sticking out of my port ! I sent this to my BFF who hates needles just to freak her out !

So he left the .25 cc's in and Im on liquids for 2 weeks !

I just hope this fill behaves and the band decides to stop being a little biotch so i can get this weight off !

2 comments:

  1. STFU! that is insane! are you close to TOM, could the band be tight for that reason?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOPE My band is a picky biotch ! I am very sensitive to fills . Always have been , .25cc's is like getting 1 cc's for others for me .
    About a week ago I remember eating some chips RIGHT before i went to bed, then laid down ( cant remember if i blogged about this or not ) right after that and my stomach started hurting really bad , I thought i had slipped my band actually , but I think what happened was the chips were sitting on top of my band for a long time. I think that is what actually irritated it and since then its been irritated.

    ReplyDelete