Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fresh Start

Im done, I looked in a full length mirror today and was disgusted with myself.
I worked so hard to get my weight off and its coming back on . Its now been over a year since I had a fill . Ive been totally unfilled for over a year now and I have gained about 40 or 45 pounds. I cant do this again ! I have to stop this !
I can say its been due to medical issues and 60% of it has been . The other 40% has been from eating crap and not doing what I am suppose to do !

So I have the new work out DVD I got the other day , Jillian Michaels 30 day shred , and my new pretty work out shoes

Im going to start working out . If i cant get at least 10 pounds off in a month Im going to go talk to my doc about a fill. I dont know if he will give it to me giving the issues I am having . Hopefully in the next few months I can get to the doc and get figured out what is going on with me , but until then I Have to do something !


  1. Thanks Gal, I was mordified when I looked in the mirror today I looked like a Oompa Loompa !