NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day One Down !

I did it , I worked out Yesterday !
Im going to hold myself accountable on here ! So y'all whip my a$$ if I slack off !
Im trying to watch what I eat . I will NOT go on a diet ... however Im trying to eat band friendly again . Im going to either email or call my doc soon see what he has to say about a fill . We are suppose to get medical insurance in the next few weeks , if that does not happen and I dont lose weight before then , im calling my surgeon .
In the mean time I am going to do my part, the best I can !

No comments:

Post a Comment