NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Here It comes again ?

What ever this is that is wrong with me , Crohns Disease what ever ... Its flaring up again I think. I have been having some issues w/ my bowels ( sorry TMI ) for the last few days. Mainly stomach hurting when I eat . Today and yesterday slowly my hands and feet started to go numb , my bicep area is starting to "stiffen " up and get achy so is my neck and shoulders . So I am wondering if this is not a flare up of what ever is going on with me. I still have not gone to the Gastro , i will try to get there this week .If I am having a flare up , might be better to get there when I am having issues.

I find it interesting I have gone almost 35 years with out any of these issues .( Besides the gastro issues) and now I am having all these issues close together.
Its interesting why all of a sudden the arthritis issues have come up ?

Oh well it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment