NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Friday, August 14, 2009

Update on my Son .

My son went to the Neruo surgeon today and he told us that he can PLAY FOOTBALL !!!
The stenosis is barely enough to even call it "Stenosis" its very little narrowing of the spinal column if at all . He said he's at no more of a risk playing than anyone else . He told us that once he has been free of concussion symptoms for 14 days he can start playing again !!! So he's very happy as am I this was nothing serious !

No comments:

Post a Comment