NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Doc appt on Monday

Im going to see my doc on Monday . I am hoping my band is "ok" its been fine since the last time i was there. However I am HUNGRIER than HELL !!! I am hungry all the time and Im gaining a little weight. SO I HOPE He gives me a fill !!!
Last time i was there i did not realize I only had .50 cc's in my band.
So that tells me I just need a LITTLE bit of a fill to control the hunger. BUT at this point i need to lose ANOTHER 10 pounds AGAIN !!! So we will see how things go.

I have not been able to be around (Online) Much lately because of school starting and work and booster club stuff.
But If i dont get a fill soon im going to be miserable !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment