NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Im So Damn HUNGRY I could eat ANYTHING

Im so damn hungry ya'll. I cant even tell you. I have been through this before. I know but this SUCKS really this time , i wont lie. For some reason in the past liquids have not been that big of a deal. Maybe becuase im totally unfilled this time. But im STARVING. OF the 10 pounds I lost 4 i gained back in 2 days ( How do you do that anyway ) from all the damn milk shakes im eating. But its the only thing half way satifsiying. I just went and got some more potoatoe soup ( Im about tired of that ) and some tomoatoe bisque soup , FAT FREE Ice cream and some bolthouse. I HOPE that tieds me over until Monday . But OMG !! My husband better be glad he's not around me right now and my kids are keeping busy . LMAO HELLLPPPP !!!!

1 comment: