NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 30, 2009

For Anyone who can help Please do ! Cancer !

The past few weeks we have gotten some very sad news. Not 1 but 2 of our very dear friends CHILDREN have come down with awful diseases.

First one of my husbands best friends son Tucker (2yrs old) was diagnosed with ALL Leukemia . The little guy is doing really well . But he has a long road of Chemo in front of him. Amy and Russell have insurance however, they have to pay the 10% left of the insurance does not pay . Each of his Chemo visits are $200 until the $2000 deductible they have is reached. As you can imagine in this economy on a budget this is very hard on them. So if anyone can help give a little please do .. this is all I can do .
A friend has set up "Team Tucker" koozies . They are $5.00 and all proceeds go to the Smiths . If you would like one contact tiffanywilkes@aggienetwork.com ( Tiffany) .
Or they have a savings account you can donate to as well, I can get the info if you would like.

Secondly but not lastly , our other very dear friend Josh, his daughter Cheyenne was diagnosed with a very rare form of Cancer, This is from her Father Josh :

"For those of you who don't know yet Cheyenne was diagnosed Friday 7-24-09 with a rare cancer called Rhabdomyosarcoma.She went to the hospital last week for back pain and here we are.

She is in an advanced stage(level 4) and while there is currently no known cure,we are looking forward to being the first!!!"
If you can help Cheyenne please give to .

Community Resource Credit Union
PO Box 3181
Baytown, TX 77522-3181
CHEYENNE BAUER FUND
ACCT # 38660

IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY RESOURCE CREDIT UNION AND WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DONATION, YOU CAN MAKE IT ONLINE IF YOU HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT SET UP WITH HOME BANKING. JUST LOG IN THEN GO TO TRANSFER FUNDS. IN THE DROP DOWN BOX YOU WILL PICK LAST OPTION, TRANSFER TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT, THEN YOU WILL ENTER ACCOUNT NUMBER---38660-- AND THEN ACCOUNT SUFFIX 10 THEN CLICK TRANSFER FUNDS.

If you are NOT a member of community resource credit union you may MAIL a check to the PO Box above or stop by any location and drop it off. If your bank offers online banking or bill pay you may set it up and tranfer that way. Just list community resource credit union and the account number and that will work too.

Anything will help both of these families. I dont normally do this kind of thing. But both of these families are near and dear to my husband and I .
Thanks to all

Love
Mindy
PS I dont have their pictures up because i dont think its right for me to put someone elses kids pictures on the internet . I can direct you to their facebook pages if you would like .

No comments:

Post a Comment