NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, June 8, 2009

100 Truths

Here ya go April :
100 Truths!
This was fun! Repost and come back and tell me where to find it so I can read up on all your juicy secrets.

1. Last beverage → Lemonade Vitamin Water

2. Last phone call → To my husband

3. Last text message → To my Husband LOL

4. Last song you listened to → Some Hip Hop Song on the Radio

5. Last time you cried → This weekend I think ? I was pissed off and stressed out about something .. money I am sure .

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:

1. Dated someone twice? → Yes

2. Been cheated on? → Yes MANY times actually , scum bag men ! lol

3. Kissed someone? → Yes.

4. Lost someone special? → Yes

5. Been depressed? → Yes. That's what antidepressants are for LOL

6. Been drunk and threw up? → OH Gawd yes . TOO many times to count


LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:

1. Pink

2. White

3. Black

4. Blue


HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends → Cha! Yeah!

2. Fallen out of love → Yes. Im sad to say with my husband BUT i fell back in love with him !

3. Laughed until you cried → Yes!

4. Met someone who changed you → Sure

5. Found out who your true friends were → Yes.

6. Found out someone was talking about you → Yeah and NOT in just 8th grade LOL Some times people need to grow up and go BACK to 8th grade lol

7. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list → Oh .. Shit I would have to think about that one . Oh wait YES my husband is on there so YES LOL

8. How many people on your Facebook friends list do you know in real life → I would say about half

9. How many kids do you want to have → I have 2 and I am DONE

10. Do you have any pets → 2 Cats

11. Do you want to change your name → Yeah not real crazy about my married name prefer my maiden name

13. What time did you wake up today → WELL with it being summer time I would LIKE to wake up late. But its not working out that way yet. So the usual about 6 or 7 .

14. What were you doing at midnight last night → Sleeping

15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → To have money again !

16. Last time you saw your father → About 10 minutes ago .

17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → I wish I could have kids like RIGHT NOW! But I can be patient…I think.

18. What are you listening to right now → Some Commercial on the TV

19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Yep

23. What's getting on your nerves right now? → My kids not listening to me and arguing with each other.

24. Most visited webpage → My gmail.

1. What's your name? → Mindy

3. Relationship Status → married

4. Zodiac sign → Virgo

5. Male or female or transgendered → female

6. Primary School → OMG I dont remember LMAO OH wait i got it .Cunningham

7. Middle School → Covington Middle School

8. High school → Bowie High School

10. Hair color → Light Brown/ Blonde

11. Long or short → Short

16. Height → 5'4"

17. Do you have a crush on someone? → Dale Earnhart Jr LOL

18: What do you like about yourself? → Im a good mom .

19. Piercings → My ears…

20. Tattoos → 3 one on my right ankle , one on my back and one on the top of my left foot.

21. Righty or lefty → Righty.


FIRSTS :

22. First surgery → gallbladder in 01

23. First piercing → Ears, age 7.

24. First best friends → Misty age 11 still friends

26. First sport you joined → Gymnastics

27. First pet → No clue

28. First vacation → real one with Jason to Disney world on our honey moon with our son !

29. First concert → Ratt and Poison !!

30. First crush → Not sure.

RIGHT NOW:

49. Eating → Typing this long ass thing out .

50. Drinking → Vitamin water

52. I'm about to → go to bed

53. Listening to → Magic tricks reveled LOL

55. Waiting for → Hubby to come hoem from out of town .


YOUR FUTURE :

58. Want kids? No

59. Want to get married? Done!

60. Careers in mind? I am considering going to school to be a nutritionist

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

68. Lips or eyes → Both.

69. Hugs or kisses → Kissies always.

70. Shorter or taller → Taller.

71. Older or Younger → Older.

72. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantically spontaneous.(ditto)

73. Nice stomach or nice arms → Arms.Do shoulders count as arms ?LOL

74. Sensitive or loud → Both.

75. Hook-up or relationship → relationship

77. Trouble maker or hesitant →I would say Jason's a trouble maker !


HAVE YOU EVER :

78. Kissed a stranger → I plead the 5th on this one

79. Drank hard liquor → …a long time ago.

80. Lost glasses/contacts → no

81. Sex on first date → …See answer to 78

82. Broken someone's heart → Yeah.

83. Had your own heart broken → Yep.

85. Been arrested → Yes

86. Turned someone down → Yes

87. Cried when someone died → Yes

88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → Humm define "LIKE"

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself → Yes

90. Miracles → Sure

91. Love at first sight → Probably!

92. Heaven → No

93. Santa Clause → Yes – in the form of my husband dressed up when we have kids!

95. Kiss on the first date? → Probably.

96. Angels → …I guess!


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Not really. I like alone time sometimes!

98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → Yeah LOL

99. Posting this as 100 Truths? → Sure.

100. There wasn't one -

No comments:

Post a Comment