NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, February 23, 2009

Some Good News : Mom Stuff

I am going to brag a little bit here. My son found out that he was put on Varsity today for Track . He throws Discus and shot put .
Its kind of a funny story , the coach put a towel out on the field and said anyone who can throw past this towel would be able to make it on the Varsity Team.
So my son was trying and hit the towel once and could not do it . So coach said " JV for you "
So after practice he got a little pissy and said screw it and went out to the field and was throwing. He made it past the towel a few times and kept throwing and throwing past the towel. He turned around and was shocked to see the coach there. My son said " how long have you been standing there " Coach said " Long enough to see your on varsity what size shoes do you need " LOL
So he's happy ! He's only a sophomore !

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! That's fantastic! How great that his couch was at the right place at the right time, otherwise the varsity team might have missed out!!!!

    ReplyDelete