NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Friday, January 30, 2009

Tip of the Day: Protein Pudding YUMMY

THIS IS AWESOME and filling You will LOVE LOVE THIS ~This makes a GREAT Snack, if you are like me and do not like the taste of protein powder, you will totally love this i promise.
This is my friend Vicks Recipe and its to die for . I suggest putting this in little 1 cup servings .
So you can just grab one serving at a time. I top mine with a dap of FF Cool Whip its yummy ! ENJOY !!!


Protein Pudding
1 small box s/f pudding (chocolate or vanilla)
2 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 scoops protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
3/4 cup lite sugar free Cool Whip

Mix together and stir until starts to thicken.
5--1/2 cup servings
100 calories
20 grams of protein

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! love that!! Gonna try it on Monday when I get mushies!!! Yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, Mindy! So do you use the vanilla regardless of the flavor pudding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth , yes i use the vanilla regardless of the pudding flavor, its great in either flavor. !

    ReplyDelete