NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 2, 2009

What casued it ?

I was in a big hurry the other day typing about my band situation so I dont think i explained myself well. So let me try again .
First off let me say again thank you again for all your kind words !!!

NOW ... What caused my slip ? ME i caused my slip . Why ? One of the WORST thing you can do for your bands is throw up or PB !( as well as keep your band too tight which causes the prior mentioned things ) Everytime you do that your risking a slip . Slips happen from the bottom part of your stomach coming up threw the band. When you throw up your forcing that action . So EVERY TIME you throw up or PB ( PB throwing up same thing ) your causing a mini slip basically . SO When i had refulx for the last 2 weeks , the last week nearly every day several times a day i was throwing up from the reflux.
I KNEW Better than that !!!! If you read in my blog and all over the place that I yell at everyone " DONT KEEP YOUR BAND TOO TIGHT DONT THROW UP " ! That is why . Because your band will slip. It might not do it the first time , the second time but at some point your gonna slip your band. CASE IN POINT ME ! I follow the rules better than most ... and the one time i dont look what happens ! So what caused my slip ? I caused it from throwing up !!!
Does that explain things a little better ?
Moral of the story :
1. Dont throw up
2. Dont keep your band too tight
3. IF you throw up go to your doc and tell them right away !
4. If you know you have problems go to the doc no matter what, money is no reason to stay away . If you have a good doc it wont matter you cant pay right then , he'll see you anyway !

1 comment:

  1. Wow I was looking at your sidebar and you look great. I have about three friends who have gotten the band and they are really starting to look good too. I have heard them talking about slippage and reflux. When we get together that's all they talk about now. lol I'm the odd man out.

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete