NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 4, 2008

WELL SNOT !


Literally , Snot is my issue tonight.
I live in Austin TX ( Outside of it really ) The SNOT capital of the world i think.
If you have allergies that is , and I do . Not really bad but from time to time i have some issues.
WELL I am having quite a bit of sinus drainage ( OK this MIGHT BE TMI But im blogging about this because this CAN be an issue for people who have sinus drainage badly when it comes to the band so Newbies LISTEN UP ) and i think im getting "sick" Allergy sick.

I have thrown up twice today and im pretty sure its from sinus build up . Basically SNOT hanging out in my stomach . SO If this keeps up I might have to go get a damn slight unfill from SNOT !! Can you believe that SNOT !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment