NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Tatoo

Some ladies on another blog were talking about tatoo's they got recently so I told them show me yours and i'll show ya mine !! SO here is mine.
This is the first part of it. I had it put on at 50 lbs lost. This is my "lap band tatoo"


From Weight Loss


This is it after 75 pds lost. Everything Not on the branch was added.
As soon as im at goal ( seems like never at this point) I will add an oriental butterfly w/ my kids names in the wings.

Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment