NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Seriously


I need to get off my ass and MOVE !!! Im putting it out there for the world to see . I AM GOING TO START EXERCISING THIS WEEK !! I have got to or its going to take me a year to get this last 20 pounds off. So I am put it out there , to hold myself accountable. I think im either going to start going early to pick up my oldest son from football practice and walk the track at the high school or I am going to start doing the couch to 5K program again. I started it back in Jan, and got sick and stopped it . So i need to do it again . So lets see how it goes. Ya'll bust my butt if i dont do it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment