NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Couch to 5 K Program

This is the program I started way back when , then i got pneumonia and had to stop it. I was up to week 4 I think when i stopped. Basically it slowly works you up to running a 5K . SO I am going to try this again , It should get the weight off fairly quickly plus help tone me up . I got some bat wing arms that could , well allow me to fly like a bat !
http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment