NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Too much effort to eat ?

OK , So im under alot of stress right now . Business stuff, work stuff.
And I sort of feel like Eating , requires too much effort . I am not eating around my band which can be done, if you do not know what that is , that's eating things that go through the band easy , protein shakes, mashed potatoes, ect usually things that are not very good for you .
I am not doing that ( I think i was a week or so ago and I realized I was doing it and snapped out of it ) but I just do not feel like eating right now .
Back in the skinny days if i got stressed/depressed I would not eat much . Maybe im reverting back to that ? Maybe its the heat ? I dont know .
I just feel like that preparing Good quality meals like i normally eat right now is just too much effort and just do not feel like it ?
I think maybe i need to spend a day cooking and freeze some meals so i can just re heat them ?
Its very easy to eat around the band like this .

No comments:

Post a Comment