NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 4, 2008

How Fickle can this thing be ?

I got a fill on the 25th , Thank GOODNESS. Dr R wanted to put in .60cc's which put me back up t 2cc's , I was a little hesitant , from the past of being tight and too tight i wanted just .25cc's .
He said 'YOUR FINE you did not have issues until 2.3cc's or so last time " So I said OK do.60ccs. SO i was working my way up to the mushy stage and I got stuck on MASHED Potatoes that i made at home. SO i went on liquids for a day or so . Ate some taters i got at Popeye's I was fine , Now off and On im tight ok tight ok . Not sure what the deal is ?
I am stressed out majorly . So that has something to do w/ it . But this band , just when i think i have it figured out it throws me a loop. I do not want to get an unfill if i dont have to but i will.
So far so good the last few days . So we'll see.

Got a foot ball game tonight. I Have a favorite new "band friendly " game food. Instead of Frito pie I get JUST the chili and cheese . Its really good , The people at the concession stand look at me like im crazy when i order that though LOL

Cant wait for the game tonight though my son has done really well this season so far !!!

Im out for now !! TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment