NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 18, 2008

6
That would be how many points my son scored tonight at the game !! They played my old high school. This game was rescheduled from last week due to the hurricanes. So my son goes out for a pass, he's a tight end and defensive end. He's in the end zone, its a little off to the right a little , he dives for the pass and its CAUGHT !!! SO AWESOME . His first TOUCHDOWN !!!
He was so proud , as was I . But my big mouth was yacking to another mom and did not get his TD on video tape ! FIGURES . That's what i get . He's gonna be hot stuff on campus tomorrow. The game ended w/ a score of 6-0 so the only points scored were his !!
How awesome is that. SO PROUD OF HIM !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment