NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 3, 2008

One Year Later

(Picture: Me exactly one yr after surgery at 140 pds )
So I will skip A head one yr in my journey . I wish i had started this blog thing before now .
There is just too much to share I guess.
My Life is SO different , at least emotionally . I am a TOTALLY different person .
I have more energy I am more out going again , I am in general happier than i have been over the last 8 or 9 yrs. ( I still have my days like everyone else )
My band Saved my life, My DOCTOR saved my life. I do things w/ my kids. We have spent so many days at the POOL this yr , OMG a swim suit NO WAY IN HELL I would have been caught dead in one of those a yr ago .

I am healthy . I eat better than i have in my life. (More on food later)
I have made some AWESOME friends through this process. Some great ones . Band Sisters they are !

I Lost 105 pounds in 10 months !!! OMG can you BELIEVE THAT . BUT I gained 10 recently because i had to have a total unfill . After the unfill i went on vacation and ate like a PIG and gained the weight. So that was MY FAULT TOTALLY !!!

Bottom line , I love my band, I would do it again in a second !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment