NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Eating Junk

My thoughts on eating junk food ? Well , with my recent unfill I had a bit of a binge of eating crap for a month . But "Normally"
how do i feel about it ? I eat junk from time to time.
If i feel like a milk shake, a piece of cake, what ever I will eat it. Do I do it every day , Every week ? No . I probably Do it 2 times a month or so ? Sometimes maybe more sometimes less ?
Do I feel guilty when i do it ? NO . Why you might ask !
Because in general the other 95% of the time I eat well. I eat healthy .
Am i saying EVERYONE should do this ? No . I realize some people cant eat some things w/ out going over board . My thing ... Brownies . If I have a pan of brownies in my house i'll eat the whole thing.

But My point is eat some "treats" every now and then if you feel like you can , with out going over board and do not feel guilty for it , But eat healthy the other 99% of the time .


No comments:

Post a Comment