NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, July 30, 2012

Lets Compare . Weight Loss and Gain Pics

Lets Compare shall we.. More like lets see what this GAWD Awful band has done to me ....
Me before lab band surgery at 250 Plus pounds ( I was probably pushing 270 here )
250 plus pounds pre surgery before band 

125 pounds 10 months post op from Band My Goal weight 
This is also the day I slipped my band the first time. 

2010 slowly gained weight back about 30 pounds at this point . I wish I had known what I was in for at this point . 

 2011 I was probably about 200 pounds at this point ? Maybe a little less. Still gaining

Now 2012 Im back to 220 pounds :( 
This is not the full circle I had in mind! 

Lets compare side by side shall we . 



Now                                        Then

Admittedly I do not Feel as big as I was before .. Probably because I am not , yet . However I FEEL worse than I did before. I get sick looking at my " after pic " and knowing how good that felt .
I know I will be there soon again . But I want people to see what this has done to my body , my self esteem and to me in general .


No comments:

Post a Comment