NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Exploring PCIP Insurnace Again

I have been looking into the Pre Existing condition insurance again , looked into it further and read up on it some more and it does appear that they will pay for the revision . Seems I should be able to meet the criteria for the surgery with out too much of a wait or issue. So I am going to have a chat with my husband and see what we can do . This still seems like the best option for us. We still have to come up with the $300 a month for the premium, which i need to make sure we can meet, if you lapse the coverage due to non payment you cant re apply again for another 6 months. So that's something to make sure we have covered.
Im still checking on the deductible as well.
I am not able to eat solid foods on a regular basis anymore. I have to eat what i can that is liquids or mushies which is growing increasing frustrating and unhealthy as well. Lets hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment