NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Light at The End of the Tunnel ?

For the past several years I have had issues with my lap band . I am now up to (insert weight I dont want to say ) and it just keeps coming on . I am doing what i can now to try to stop it but it still seems to creep back on .
My husband has been self employed for several years now . Sometimes it works out great sometimes , not so much . He has a couple job opportunities in the works that if they pan out we could possibly afford to get my band fixed . I am looking into converting it to a sleeve .
Im still looking into this option , to see what the pro's and con's of it are. But Its now an option .
So I am cautiously optimistic about this now ! I still have lots of research to do about my options, in the mean time I will still continue to exercise and eat right !

No comments:

Post a Comment