NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I am getting RE


Re motivated , Re focused and Re equipped for weight loss !!!
Check out what I just won on Ebay , I have been wanting one of these for EVER !!!
Body Bugg Video
its a Body Bugg ! I have heard really really good things about these ! I am still currently on liquids , self imposed. I am doing as if I had just gotten a fill !
I will slowly move myself up to solids as I normally would . I will NOT do a diet, I wont do it ! I am changing what I eat, how I eat, when I eat and how I move !
I really think the Body Bugg will help me see , ok get your ass up and move today you need to burn off more of what you are eating !

So I will start a new "Section" with Body Bugg Progress as well as maybe (ugh) weekly weight ins ! Also on a positive note. My doctors scale was on crack and according to my scale , which I have not stepped on in a long time i am actually 3 pounds LIGHTER Than his ! So im sticking w/ that one !!!

1 comment:

  1. Resetting is a big step. I need to get there too. I've been slowly losing but I haven't exactly been helping. My kids are gone for the next few weeks and I have no excuse not to move my ass! :)

    ReplyDelete