NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Body Bugg



I started wearing the Body Bugg a few days ago .
I have to tell you that I really wish I had one of these when I first had my band.
Its really helpful and interesting to "SEE" what and how you live your day when it comes to food and moving. I have never been a calorie counter, but I will be the first to admit , I need a change. What you do is input your food intake for the day . Then plug in your bugg to the computer and it tells you how you have "moved" and how many calories you have burned through out the day . The goal is to burn more calories than you consume obviously . My daily intake is 1750 calories , let me tell you that is tough to wrap my brain around after having to eat 1000-1200 a day for the past 5 years ! My goal is to burn 2250 a day . Again hard to do since I have not been working out for the past 5 yrs . The bugg is helpful because what I think is being active through out the day , sometimes does not even register as "burning" calories. I have been getting my son ready for college since I got the bugg so not much time to work out , but the kids go back to school on Monday , soon as they do I am going to be working out . Walking, yoga something ! It will be fun to see just how "much" is enough to burn the calories !

I really do recommend this espically to newbie bandsters ! I think it would have helped me a lot !

No comments:

Post a Comment