NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Check out One Kings Hill

I Found this site on another blog .
One Kings Lane .
Its a home accessories and furniture site that has AMAZING Sales.
You can get items up to 70% off , since its meant for designers some items can be really expensive still , but there are some really good deals.
Our new house has tile floors so I will be needing a pretty good size rug, hopefully I can find one on here !

Refer friends and you can get $25.00 store credit after they purchase !!

No comments:

Post a Comment