NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another Brick Wall



SO after no return call for 2 weeks I call my docs office after getting the biopsy results in the mail that say " biopsy results are clear " follow up in 10 YEARS ! are you EFFING Kidding me !!! No " if your having problems come back " NOTHING ! I called the nurse answered and I RIPPED HER A NEW ONE ! I told her " REALLY... You send someone a result that says Come back in 10 YEARS " with nothing else , no please follow up , are you still in pain NOTHING ! She told me " WELL , if i were you i would do a follow up visit if im still in pain " I told her " IM NOT U I EXPECTED A LITTLE GUIDANCE FROM MY DOCTOR , Tell him TO CALL ME BY TODAY OR I WONT COME BACK , i spent $1400 out of pocket for NOTHING "
I am trying to figure out now what to do , here is my thought process at this point:

A. Go back to this doc .After explaining what a shithead i think he is to him
B. Go back to the primary care doc that sent me to him ( at the clinic i liked her well enough )
C. Find another GI doc
D. Go ba...ck to the rhemtologist I saw originally that got all this rolling ?
E. Wait until the new year when we hopefully get insurance ?
I Have no idea what to do ? either way I feel like im starting over and back to square one !

So as I type this the GI doc's office calls me back and says she's called the doc and asked him to call me so maybe we can avoid a office visit ( not gonna happen ) but I WILL let him know that I do not appreciate being left out on the wind like this w/ no direction or guidance as to what to do .

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are dealing with this. That is really a terrible way to treat a patient, imo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace, I am just so frustrated at this point. I am still 20 or so pounds over weight and need to get this straight so i can get my weight under control . Im so sick of all of this !

    ReplyDelete