NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Tattoo

I wanted to share my new Tattoo with ya'll. I have been affected to greatly by cancer this year by all these precious children I decided to get a tattoo in their honor.
Im probably going to get another one as well . I had wanted another tattoo on my other foot for a long time. But wanted something meaningful , or was going to get a mirror image of the one on my left foot ( that's my lap band tattoo , cherry blossoms ) So a bunch of us who were involved in Cheyenne's Day of Hope Benefit went and got tattoos .
Fight like a girl was Cheyenne's moto and she use to say Cancer Sux ( instead of Sucks! )


Mine is the one on the Left . Brittney's is one the Right .


My husband who never ever wanted a tattoo is in his life got one . His is the one on the leftt. Brittney's husband's is on the right !

1 comment: