NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stiches


My stitches come out tomorrow. Thank god. This wrap on my toe is becoming more of a pain in my ass than anything . I got " in trouble" at work for wearing flip flops . SORRY ass but I cant wear a regular shoe because I have this mongoloid toe , SEE !

I am a merchandiser for a big name company that works inside another BIG store . One of the managers for the BIG store got after me. Well he's not my boss. I dont technically work for him or for his store . I wanted to shove my big mongoloid toe up his tight a$$ !

Sorry I am a little irritated with my toe . At this point it is more of a nuisance than anything. So hopefully tomorrow I wont have too many issues after they come out.
I suspect the toe might be a little tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment