NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Friday, May 28, 2010

Some Lab Work is in :

And its normal ! My CBC, Metabolic Rate and C reactive are all normal .
So I am not sure what to think at this point. I am happy nothing has come back seriously wrong , but frustrated they cant find an answer yet.
Friends and family are calling and saying " Hey look up this " it sounds like that is what you have. The problem my issue is probably an auto immune issue and all auto immune issues have nearly identical symptoms ! So I have not really been looking into anything. Its just too overwhelming . There are a few things that I did look into before ( I decided to stop LOL) that may have some substance to them.
So I will bring them up to the doc when i go back . I go in Friday for the biopsy of my foot.
So we'll see .

3 comments:

  1. strange! hopefully your rheumatologist can figure out what's going on. keep us posted on what happens...thinking of you and hoping you feel better. :) Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too Laurie , Thanks ! When I go back I am going to give him the info you gave me .
    Especially if I have no answers by then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they figure it out for you quickly!

    ReplyDelete