NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, March 15, 2010

Shopping my "new way" on a buget

Has proven to be challenging . I went Sunday to the grocery store and followed my new rules. First off chicken , natural chicken NOT happening . Its $6.00 a pound ! WTF ? So im going to have to try something else. There was another brand at my store that says 100% natural that's abotu the same price as "regular" chicken i went ahead and got, but im going to have to see what the difference is . Need to do more research.
There are a few "Natural" food stores in town that have prices close to the regular store prices on produce and meat , again need to check them out . I am in the home town or the birth place of Whole Foods. But they are expensive i know that.

I did try Chocolate Almond Milk . And its not bad ! I have been using it to take my meds with in the morning . It has a after taste, not a bad one , not sure what the taste is , but its there.

My normal weekly grocery bill is around $150 , it was about $175 this week , so that's not bad. Im also going to go back to clipping coupons, something i use to do religiously and got away from. So that should help as well.

This way of shopping, thinking and eating is going to take some more planning .

2 comments: