NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blog Help

Does anyone know how i can do this ? OK let me see if i can explain ...
My old email account I had to stop using , someone "stole" it .
So i had to create my new one . However, blogger is under my old account.
How can i transfer blogger to my new email address ? Or put my new email address under blogger ? As of now i have to still sign in under the old address to get into my blogger account .
I want to be able to sign in under my new one ? Does that make sense ?
Any thoughts on how i can transfer ? Or Am I going to have to transfer everything over ?
And start over ?
Mindy

2 comments:

  1. ooops sorry, here it is:

    http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41448

    ReplyDelete
  2. This link wihttp://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41448ll only be helpful if you can still login to your old email address.

    ReplyDelete