NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, August 3, 2009

Short update on my day ... and my band . ...

Ok so here is how my day went ... My oldest son woke has had a bad headache for a few days. he texted me last night at 3 am and said his head hurt so bad he could not move it. So made him a docs appt for today BEFORE my appt. Go to the doc for him the doc says " I think we need to do a CT SCAN Of his BRAIN to make sure he does not have a BRAIN BLEED " Umm Excuse me !! So Jason and I are BOTH Freaking ...
We get the CT Scan .. The lady says ' the Doc would like to see you in his OFFICE for the results " WTF NOW we are REALLY Freaking out " So we wait .. and the doc says ' Everything is fine , we think hes' got a really bad headache or possibly migraines " OMG Are you kidding me !! talk about freaking out . !!!
SO Mean while IM Suppose to be at my appt. I call MY doc tell him what is going on . he tells me " As long as your keeping liquids down your ok. lets try to move on to mushy foods and see how that goes for a few more days . As long as this si working lets not mess with it for now " SO NO surgery for ME for now ! He wants to see me in a few more weeks to see how things are going and to talk about the bands long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment