NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekly Weight In's ?

I weight myself every Monday . Its a habit I have gotten into since day 1 of surgery .
So I got to thinking if everyone ( who reads my blog ) would want to start a "weekly " weight in post . We use to do this on a board i was on . Kind of keep you accountable thing.
But we also set "goals " .
For instance , at the start of the month we would set goals for how much we wanted to lose and some would set goals for how much they wanted to work out ?
We can do this I can start a Weekly Weight in Blog for everyone ?
Since Jan, if half way over we can do what we can now and start fresh in Feb. It might help with "new yrs resolutions" anyone made ? Anyone game ?

I'll start working on a blog for it . If anyone is interested.
Mindy

3 comments: