NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What to do ?

I am going to see my doc on Thursday . I am still a little tight , I am going back and forth tight "ok" not comfortable just ok.
So im going to have to get a slight unfill. I'll beat his ass if he wants to totally unfill me ! So here is my dilema ... I am pretty happy w/ my weight right now .
I would like to maybe lose another 6 pds or so to get to 130 .
I think im going to talk to my doc about my weight loss and my goal.
Should keep trying to lose some more or can this , is this enough ?
I will see what he thinks about it . As of 140lbs I am a "normal" weight . If I lost another 6 i would be happy if not I think i would be happy . But with as sensitive as I am w/ my fills and all that I am just thinking this might be enough ?
So we'll see ?

No comments:

Post a Comment