NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, November 24, 2008

Up and Down up and Down


Here I go again , up and down up and down . You would think by now i would learn to get off my ASS and work out ? But NOOOOO Mindy's a dumb ass .
I get down to 143 last week , the lowest I have been since surgery . I weight today im 145 , I KNOW I KNOW Your thinking BIG DEAL Mindy 2 lbs. But I cant seem to get out of the 140's ! I am beginning to wonder IF my body WANTS out of the 140's .
Originally 140 was my goal . Then my doc said " Yeah i dont think so . Your still over weight at 140 " (can you believe THAT Crap !) So we changed it to 125 Although i would be happy with 130-135 . But last week when i got to 143 I could TASTE 139 so badly.

I HAVE GOT TO GOT MOVE IT ! At least get out and walk or im not ever going to get these last 20 or so pounds off.
GEESH !!!! this is BEYOND frustrating I go for a YEAR and not hit ONE PLATUEA then with the end in site I hit a BIG One . SCREW THIS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment