NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 9, 2008

They WON

Tyler had an AWESOME Game tonight.
He did REALLY well , the whole team did, The Defense was on FIRE !!!
The score was 20-6 . Tyler sacked the quarter back , tackled the ball carrier 2 or 3 times, forced a fumble ,
And he's been really working on his kicking, he does Kick offs . He kicked a 60 yarder and a 40 Yarder !!!
The coach told him if he kicks like that the rest of the season he WILL Be THE Starting Kicker on Varsity Next yr ! So he was Very happy about that.
So he is very happy w/ himself !!! We are very proud !
After 2 losses in a row he was very happy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment