NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 9, 2008

DUHH why didnt I think of that ??

SO I was venting today on Lap Band talk about not having any restriction .
Posted basically what i posted below. And in a Moment of BRILLIANCE someone said basically well Of course You dont have restriction after the first fill from a total unfill Mindy " (Scratching my head ) HUH ? She went on to say basically Of course not you have lost 100 lbs already the fat pad around your stomach has SHRANK since a yr ago when you had your very first fill !!!

WELL NO SHIT !! WHY didnt I think of that ?? GENIUS I tell ya !! It totally makes sense and Its something I totally would have said to someone else but in my moment of PANIC over looked it .
NOW it does not make me feel any better , well ok it does a LITTLE because i have a reason . Im a reason person. Give me a reason , answer , explanation for something and Im good.

BUT ALL the preaching I do about PATIENTS .. GUESS Who has to have some now???
ME Guess what ? I Do not do well w/ patients !!!
This might not be pretty ya'll !! I dont think i can get in for another fill for another few weeks. So im going to call my doc Monday to see what he can or will do . But I have a feeling since im just about to go off the post fill diet this week that he wont want me to go BACK On it so soon. So I will have to wait a few more weeks to get another fill !! YICK !!

No comments:

Post a Comment