NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Are YOU ready for some FOOTBALL ?

I have to say I am SO Excited this yr . My oldest son is a sophomore and on his high school JV football team . I LOVE football first off , Love HIGH SCHOOL Football , LOVE College football , I know more about football then most women and some men ! I LIVE For game nights and we go to the Varsity games just because we love it so much !!

Last night was the "Grid Iron Moms " Dinner , meet the coaches, be "seen" basically .
OH BTW Im in Texas. ya ever seen the movie Friday Night Lights. THAT IS Texas football for the most part. So Half of high school football is politics !

Last yr though I did not go to the Grid Iron Dinner. I was too embarrassed, did not want to embarrass my son by having his fat mom there either !! This yr I was glad I went.
Im going to join a few other moms who paint the signs for the team before the games and decorate the locker room for the boys before the games. I NEVER would have done that a yr or so ago . So im excited more than ever for football season .
So BE PREPARED to hear about LOTS OF Games and see LOTS OF PICS This season !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment