NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Friday, August 15, 2008

Another Fill


I go in for another fill on the 26th .
I have gone back and forth thinking " Do i really need this or am I panicking "
But then i sit here at night and I Seriously want to eat ALL THE TIME and I think "YEP I need this fill "
I dont think i need/ want a big one maybe just .25 to be "Safe" given the issues i have had in the past w/ swelling ect after fills.
The feeling hungry all the time is horrible.
I remember thinking while i was on vacation and totally unfilled " IF I felt and thought like this when i was not banded its NOT WONDER I WAS FAT !" It was CONSTANTLY Food food food!"
Horrible i tell ya !! And its not good stuff i want/crave either its CRAP .
This is not normal to feel , want food all the time.

SO Im going to be glad when i get the fill . I am 3o pds to goal and i want it off now ! I still feel very frustrated.
I know i should take my own advice huh ? Yeah well BITE ME !!! Let me have a crappy week sometimes LMAO Just kidding ! I Should take my own advice . I know i know . Take it slow it didnt come on over night its not coming off over night.
But I FEEL FAT Right now . 100pds off is great I know but I just feel FAT !!
That's all for now. Tomorrow should be a better day , my oldest son has his first football scrimmage and im a TEXAS FOOTBALL MAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment