NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lately

I have been busy lately with my new job . I have been working on joining a gym but have come to some issues but I think i have that figured out now ! I'll join one tomorrow for sure. I am also going tomorrow to speak to someone about going back to school for nursing , its going to be a long process , something i wish i had done it a LONG time ago , but better late than never.

As for weight loss I have gone through another stall, which seems to be par for the course so far , which I am ok with that. I lost 3 lbs after stalling for a month . Im ok with that.

I had to go to the doc for a fungal infection from my skin apron . Lovely huh  ? The doc was an idiot but I'll go to a better one soon as i get insurance, my insurance MAY pay for skin removal at some point  so we will see !

No comments:

Post a Comment