NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

10 more Days of Stiches


(Not my feet by the way )

I had my follow up with the podiatrist today . 10 more days of stitches in my toe ! He said they are healing fine but because of where they are and the potential for infection he wants to keep them in for another week or so . I go back next Friday to get them out . I did tell him though " you have GOT To either put another boot on my foot or do something because that thing kills me , it hurts worse than my toe. " So he wrapped it so I can wear flip flops or a loose fitting shoe . It is much better . Not sure how I will fare after a few hours on my feet at work, but it has to be better than that stupid boot ! And as I sit here and type I realized I forgot to call the gastro to make an appt w/ him today . So I'll try to remember to do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment