NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Update

Yesterday I got approval for my surgery . I had to call and ask if I was approved for both the removal and the revision to the vertical gastric sleeve .. she said YES !! I Just had to make sure.
Today I got my EKG and Blood work done. Thursday I go see the nutritionist. Hopefully by this time next week I will have my date !!


No comments:

Post a Comment