NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 26, 2012

3 More Weeks and more road to cover financially

3 more weeks until I go see my revision doctor. I am very nervous, anxious , excited etc. I am hoping they tell me I need to have this surgery right away .... I am afraid what might happen financially  if i have to carry the premiums for a long time . Its a scary process. I am still about $2000 short on my deductible, premium fundraising efforts . As it is right now i have enough money for the deductible. So if i have to have the surgery right NOW im fine. But if I have to have surgery in a couple months and have to keep paying the premiums I am worried I wont have enough . In other words I have money to do either or but not both !
If anyone can help me with the fundraiser I ask to do what you can , even if it is to pass it on . I am funny aware there are other more deserving people out there who need the money for other reason. I understand that I just want my life back. If you want to read more about my journey you can find it here.
You can find my youcaring.com fundraiser page here.  Thank you for any and all help !

No comments:

Post a Comment